Girls High Performance Camp Week 1
July 15th-19th, 2024
- 3+ hours on-ice per day
- 2+ hours strength, agility, quickness conditioning off-ice.
- Elite Goaltender instructor
- 3 meals a day for every full day
- Seminars and Hockey Theory
- Recruiting Seminar
- High-quality jersey with clear numbering
- Professional Skills instructors and College Coaches
Girls High Performance Camp Week 2
July 22nd-26th, 2023
Girls High Performance Camp 2 Full Weeks
2 Full Weeks
July 175th-26th, 2024
Book your Bus Transfer from Arlanda Airport in Stockholm to Nykoping return
July 14th, 2024 Transfer;
Arlanda to Rosvalla Arenors
Trip 2 Arlanda to Rosvalla Arenors
Return From Nykoping
July 19th, 2024 Transfer
11:00 Am from Rosvalla Arenors to Arlanda Airport
July 21st, 2024
Trip 1 Arlanda to Rosvalla Arenors
Return from Nykoping
July 26th, 2024
11:00 Am from Rosvalla Arenor
Truly World Class
Players from around the world come to develop the skills, competitive framework and game sense under the instruction of national level coaches, skills experts, current college coaches and more.
2024 College and University Coaches attending
The following coaches have committed and are planning to attend the High-Performance Camp in Nykoping Sweden. Click on the coaches’ names for their program information. Stay tuned for more coach confirmations as they become available.
Frequently Asked Questions
If parents are accompanying players, we recommend renting a car at Stockholm Airport and driving to Nykoping.
If you are attending the second week only the camp registration will be 7 PM on the Sunday July 21st, 2024 and will end on Friday
July 26th at 11:00AM
Decisions will be made on requirements set down by the local and National Governments.
Our student-counselors are all players who have played college hockey. They will be on the ice doing the drills right along side of you. They are great mentors and role models. Some are National team players. They set the tone for the camp and you can hear all about their experiences in college.
- All hockey equipment, including sticks. We will provide you with jerseys.
- Athletic wear for pre-game warm-ups and off Ice activities.
- Toiletries for the camp, enough for your duration of the stay.
- Anything you would bring to wear at a camp. Keep in mind the temperature in Gyor around this time of year is 27 degrees Celsius during the day and drops down to 15 degrees Celsius at night. Laundry facilities may be limited.
- If you are able to, bring an extra set of sharp blades for your skates as sharpening facilities may not be open when you need them.
- CHS Apparel will be sold at the Camp
Don't hesitate — sign up today to secure your spot for this year's High-Performance Camp in Nykoping! All CHS Showcases are open to any and all entrants limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or genderRegister now!
All CHS Showcases are open to any and all entrants limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.